The Scientific Based Way To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
The Don’t Go Hungry Diet – Dr. Amanda Sainsbury-Salis of the Garvan Institute of Medical Research is one of the world’s leading weight loss scientists today. In a very simple and understandable manner, Dr. Sainsbury-Salis explains the science behind losing weight and keeping it off successfully in this revolutionary book.
In particular, she highlights that the key to reaching and maintaining your ideal weight is to never to go hungry by listening and working with your body, not against it as most traditional diets do. By keeping your body adequately satisfied, both in kilojoules and taste, you can minimize the occurrence and intensity of your body’s ‘Famine Reaction’, the automatic survival mechanism that stops you from losing weight when you consume fewer kilojoules than your body needs and when your fat levels fall below your body’s ‘Set Point’.
Also featured in the book …
- How to recognise the signs and the steps to take to counteract the ‘Famine Reaction’ so you can continue losing weight until you reach your goal;
- The ‘Fat Brake’ – the real secret of losing weight and keeping it off;
- How to lower and re-set your ‘Set Point’
- Three nutritional guidelines that make permanent weight loss easier than ever – no counting, no weighing or calculating fat, kilojoules, carbs or portions ever again;
- Five keys to shaping up for life;
- Sample menus and recipes that encourage a wide variety of foods.
Dr. Amanda Sainsbury-Salis has herself lost nearly 30 kilos and kept it off for nine years following these ground breaking principles.
BUY NOW! Price: AUD$34.95
Dispatched 2-5 days (stock levels permitting)